Volunteer Staff Positions
Volunteer staff are given responsibilities planning prior to the event, vs. volunteers who volunteer their time on the day of the event. We are currently recruiting a few volunteer staff positions for our 2015 event in August.
Social Media/Marketing Assistant
- Produce engaging, fannish content to keep the blog and social media outlets up to date
- Ensure all social media outlets remain engaging/interesting
- Live-tweeting as needed at relevant Sherlockian events
- Manage social media campaigns from content to creation
- Proof read content, including but not limited to: social media posts, blog posts, and press releases.
- Preferable experience and skills
- A passion for all things Sherlockian!
- Social Media channel management and content creation experience, ideally within a commercial environment
- Comfortable with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Periscope
- Exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience with fandom and/or fan conventions
- Experience of copy writing and proof reading
- Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program (preferable)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant experience and resume if interested!