Note: panels and programming are subject to change without notice.
The panels listed on our website are currently the only programming open to outside panelists.
A sampling of current programming open to outside panelists:
- The Evolving Landscape of Sherlockian Online Communities
- The four Violets as stereotypes of Victorian womanhood
- Heredity, atavism and anthropology, an uncomfortable theme in the Canon
- Wearing Fandom On Your Sleeve: Engaging Fandom through Cosplay
- The Game’s Afoot: Sherlock Holmes and Shakespeare
- Ink in Canon and Fandom: A Discussion on Tattoos
- Healing and Recovery in Elementary
- Sherlock Holmes in Pennsylvania, or, what really happened in the Valley of Fear
- Sebastian Moran, the Second Most Dangerous Man in London
Panelist applications close June 21, 2015.