Applications close 6/28/15 at 11:59 pm.
Pricing for vendor tables is $100 for one table. This price includes two memberships to GridLOCK DC 2015 and covers the cost of WiFi in the vendor room.
By submitting a vendor application, the vendor agrees to abide by the following rules. If the vendor does not follow these rules, consequences may include a warning, expulsion from the convention without a refund, and/or being forbidden from attending future events held by Gridlock Convention Inc.
- The vendor agrees to follow all rules and policies of the convention, including the harassment policy.
- The vendor must abide by all municipal, state, and federal laws regarding sales, sales tax, and business licensing.
- The vendor agrees to keep their table open during the required vendor period. The vendor agrees to arrive at the official setup time.
- The vendor understands the payment policy and agrees to pay the fees as listed. No tables are guaranteed until full payment is received. All payments must be remitted through Paypal. Vendor fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The vendor fee includes two badges per table.
- The vendor accepts full responsibility for any damages to hotel property, the hotel facilities, the vendor’s displays, or the vendor’s merchandise for any reason. Gridlock Convention Inc, is not responsible for any loss.
- The vendor must stay at their assigned table and may not swap tables with another vendor. The vendor may not move their table, and the vendor may not obstruct any other vendor tables.
- Table subletting is not allowed. All vendors must fill out a vendor application.
- Outlets are available along the perimeter of the room, although access to electricity is not guaranteed. The vendor is responsible for bringing their own extension cords, power strips, and/or electronic equipment if needed. The hotel charges extra for these items, and any equipment charges are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- Sales of adult material are permitted, but it is the sole responsibility of the vendor to check photo ID to verify that customers viewing and/or purchasing adult material are of legal age (18+). All adult material must be covered and out of sight. Displays may not contain any adult content.
- Sales of the following items are NOT permitted: bootleg or unlicensed material; weapons (except cosplay props permitted under convention policies); works of art or fanart by another artist that the vendor does not have permission to sell; dangerous or harmful substances or items.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted in the vendor area at any time.
- The vendor will not leave any trash, garbage, or debris behind after departure.
- Gridlock Convention Inc, has the right to revoke or refuse any registration form and to remove any vendor from the event at any time.
- Gridlock Convention Inc has complete power over the event and all rules and regulations.